ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Pawson <da...@dpawson.co.uk>
Subject Re: FW: Saxon param to supress output
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:28:23 GMT
On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 18:52 +0100, Robert Soesemann wrote:
> I am a XSLT2 feature from Saxon8 inside an Ant script. Ourput files will
> be specified insede the xsl with xsl:result-document.
>
> But the Ant xslt task forces me to provide @destdir and copies the input
> files there. Even if they are empty they get copied unnessecarily.
>
> Can I pass a parameter to Saxon or the XSLT task to not write xsl
> results to a file?

Not specified in the WD,
but from experience, Saxon always produces an output.
the parameter is -o, but its to specify an output file,
which is not normally null.
 Perhaps /dev/null?

Otherwise its required, and you'll have to deal with it.

Unless someone else knows better.

regards DaveP
--
Dave Pawson