ant-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Dettori" <markus.dett...@wuerth-phoenix.com>
Subject -verbose > log.log shows different behaviour
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:59:07 GMT

Hi all involved,

Please excuse, but due to the complex targets, I can only described my
problem in general.
No exception or error message is shown during the build process.
We run some complex ant targets with a lot of delegation and therefore a
lot of inherited properties.

Actually ant 1.6.1 is used and the behaviour of the script call is the
following:
If we do NOT set a -verbose of the build the result is not the expected
one,
while setting -verbose [>log.log] the result of the build process is the
expected one.

Anyone seen anything like that?
Is there a different behaviour while running the build with -verbose?
Actually we can reproduce the problem on windows XP SP2 machines with
JDK 1.4.2_05.
On XP SP1 machines we cannot reproduce this problem.

I'm investigating also on MS side,

thanks for hints
Markus