ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Mark Bram <relaxed...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Detecting -D on command line
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:32:22 GMT
Hi All!

In a script where you need to respond differently to whether or not a
command line argument has been set, this is the way I am currently
responding:

<target name="subDirOn" if="subDir">
    <property name="subDirString" value="_${subDir}" />
</target>
<target name="subDirOff" unless="subDir">
    <property name="subDirString" value="" />
</target>

<target name="makeArchive" depends="init, subDirOn, subDirOff">
</target>

I do not declare a subDir property declared outside subDirOn or subDirOff
because I noticed that always triggers subDirOn.

My question?

Is there an easier way to do this? :)

Thanks for any advice!

Rob