ant-user mailing list archives

From Sriram Narayan <srina...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject The <dirset> data type doesn't support the nested "jspselector" element.
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:40:07 GMT
I'm using Ant 1.5.2 (have to) and trying to select a list of directories
(relative to a base dir) that contain JSP files. Is there a OS independent
way of doing this?
Anyway, I tried writing a custom JSPselector that implements FileSelector
and then included it in my build like this:
<typedef name="jspselector" classname="com.abc.ant.selectors.JspSelector"
classpath="${basedir}/custom"/>
        <path id="jsp.dir.list">
            <dirset dir="${jsp.src.dir}">
                <jspselector/>
            </dirset>
        </path>

When I run the target, it says
The <dirset> data type doesn't support the nested "jspselector" element.

Any idea why? I also tried extending BaseSelector instead of FileSelector
but no joy.

-Sriram