ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject custom task extending MatchingTask
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:14:27 GMT
i've got a custom task that is currently extending the MatchingTask. this task generates some
source code based on an xml file.  my trouble is that it generates the source code every time,
even when the base xml file hasn't been changed since the generated source files.

does anyone know of a similar task that exists that i could see an example on how to restrict
 my task from executing based on the timestamps of one input file that doesn't match up to
one output file? i have
myInputfile.xml -> myClass.java, myClass2.java, etc.

thanks!