ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Soesemann" <rsoesem...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: Combine Apply + XSLT task
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:39:45 GMT
I guess it would not be an <apply> task, but an for loop. But the
question is still how to extract path data and pass it to the xslt task.

R.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Soesemann [mailto:rsoesemann@sapient.com]
Sent: Freitag, 26. November 2004 14:25
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Combine Apply + XSLT task

Hello,

In my ant pipeline I mainly process and transform XML document. I need
to insert a path attribute to every processed file. My idea was to use
an apply task to iterate over the whole folder structure and - by means
I don't know - pass the name & path information of the currently
processed file as parameter into the xslt/style task. The XSLT task will
then place this information in the file.

Is that possible and could anybody give a small example how to
implement:
- the iteration over a file system
- the extraction and passing of file path information

Thanks a lot in advance,

Robert