ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Soesemann" <rsoesem...@sapient.com>
Subject Combine Apply + XSLT task
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:25:26 GMT
Hello,

In my ant pipeline I mainly process and transform XML document. I need
to insert a path attribute to every processed file.
My idea was to use an apply task to iterate over the whole folder
structure and - by means I don't know - pass the name & path information
of the currently processed file as parameter into the xslt/style task.
The XSLT task will then place this information in the file.

Is that possible and could anybody give a small example how to
implement:
- the iteration over a file system
- the extraction and passing of file path information

Thanks a lot in advance,

Robert