ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pico Geyer" <pi...@softstart.co.za>
Subject Ant MailLogger throws Exception
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 16:47:44 GMT
Hi all

I am trying to setup an automated build process on my linux box.

All is well except for the MailLogger.

The following output notes the problem:

MailLogger failed to send e-mail!

java.net.UnknownHostException: HBDServ: HBDServ

        at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1191)

        at
org.apache.tools.mail.MailMessage.sendHelo(MailMessage.java:408)

        at
org.apache.tools.mail.MailMessage.<init>(MailMessage.java:175)

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger.sendMail(MailLogger.java:200)

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger.buildFinished(MailLogger.java:1
34)

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.fireBuildFinished(Project.java:1796)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:188)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:196)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:55)

Has anyone encountered this problem, or have a solution. HBDServ is the
name of my box.

I have the following properties defined at the beginning of my build
script

<property name="MailLogger.from" value="username@localhost"/>

<property name="MailLogger.failure.to" value="user@domainName"/>

<property name="MailLogger.succcess.to" value="user@domainName"/>