ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <>
Subject RE: "available" shouldn't actually load the class; just see if it's resolvable
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:32:48 GMT
> From: news [] On Behalf Of David Smiley
> Does anyone want to offer their opinion?  It should be an easy change
> and I think it would be very unlikely if this broke any existing

I think it's a reasonable request, but to keep the former behavior
as-is, I'd simply add an initialize="true|false" attribute, to mirror's
Java's Class#forName overload. The attribute would default to true, and
you'd be able to set it explicitly to false. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message