ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: XPath functions in ANT scripts
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:31:31 GMT
No and yes.
First question: XPath selects a xml element in a xml docuement. What should
that
do in a build script?

What you can do with XPath is:
- use the <xslt> task for transformation of the build file
  - primarily you are writing xsl(t) which uses XPath
  - there are some report tools which do that
- use the xml-tasks (see external page) for access nodes

Jan