ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: How to use a FileSet defined outside of javadoc target?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:51:07 GMT
<filesets> like any datatypes in Ant provides a id/refid mechanism.
If you define a fileset giving an id you can refer to that via refid.

   <path id="srcfiles">
     <fileset id="srcfiles.fs" dir="/data/devel/java">
       <include name="**/*.java"/>
     </fileset>
   </path>

   <target name="doc">
     <javadoc destdir="${localdoc}"  verbose="off">
       <fileset refid="srcfiles.fs"/>
     </javadoc>
   </target>

Jan