ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: I need a list of filenames
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:45:46 GMT
If you find an appropriate <fileset>, you have won.
- need to grab the filenames (a mix of *.jpg, *.gif, *.png, etc)
  * fileset, nested selectors
  * selectors: include
- and get only the newer filenames.
  * selectors: (I think there is one, see the manual)
- I need to make a list of these names.
  * pathconvert
- I would like it to be text with a filename on each line, if possible.
  * with ${line.separator} as separator
- I would then take this file and pass it to another process that does some
image manipulation.
  * exec as usual

Jan