ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Ant Get FileSize using exec?
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:25:33 GMT
I┬┤ve converted the former <script> to 1.6.

Jan

<project>

    <scriptdef name="getfs" language="javascript">
        <attribute name="file"/>
        <attribute name="property"/>
        <![CDATA[
            fileName = attributes.get("file");
            propName = attributes.get("property");

            file = new java.io.File(fileName);
            size = file.length();

            project.setNewProperty(propName, size);
        ]]>
    </scriptdef>

    <getfs file="build.xml" property="buildfile.size"/>
    <echo>size of buildfile is ${buildfile.size} Bytes</echo>

</project>