ant-user mailing list archives

From Machiel Groeneveld <mach...@tty.nl>
Subject jboss tmp directory
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:34:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to copy files to multiple directories. The problem is that I
don't know their names beforehand.

There are always few dirs (for example tmp26155appname, tmp96125appname)
to all of which I want to copy my files.

The case is copying my jsp files to the tmp directories in jboss.
Something like this:

<copy
todir="${jboss.home}/server/default/tmp/deploy/*application.ear-contents/admin-web.war/WEB-INF/jspf"

            <fileset dir="web/admin/jspf"></fileset>
</copy>

The problem is (of course) that todir doesn't know how to resolve the
'*' and creates the dir *application.ear-contents.

I know this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find this
exact use case in the mailing list.

Thanks.