ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with exec Windows XP
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:13:31 GMT
Why don't you just use the custom Ant tasks that come with Tomcat?  See
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/manager-howto.html, then
follow the link for "Executing Manager Commands With Ant".  There are
tasks for starting and stopping Tomcat, deploying and undeploying an
application, and reloading an application, among others.  These work
quite well and have been part of the Tomcat distribution for some time.

Dale