ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert r. Sanders" <robert.sand...@ipov.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with exec Windows XP
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:20:24 GMT
My first suggestion would be to try something like the GET task (may
have to use one of the add-on try/catch tasks to wrap it if the url
isn't accessible.  Alternatively there are some command line tools to
list running processes (or open windows) on windows; and you could try
writing something to parse those.

    Robert r. Sanders
    Chief Technologist
    iPOV