ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Neu <peter....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with exec Windows XP
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:38:32 GMT
Thanks. This solved the problem.

One last thing: How can I test if Tomcat is still runnig in order to invoke
first the shutdown.bat before I proceed ?

Robert Kolev schrieb:

>Try this...
>

><exec executable="cmd.exe" dir="C:/Programme/Apache Software
>Foundation/Tomcat 5.0/bin" os="Windows XP" failonerror="true">
>	<arg line="/c startup.bat"/>
></exec>
>
>Cheers, rk~

use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential privileged
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the