ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: Echo a file to another file
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:55:38 GMT
Why  this would not work:
<loadfile srcfile="a.txt" property="content-a"/>
<loadfile srcfile="b.txt" property="content-b"/>
<echo file="b.txt" message="${content-a}${content-b}"/>

The only problem I see is that each time b.txt will be updated. It is
better not to update files in place or have a valid condition to avoid
repetitive updates (maybe using <touch file="timestamp" with

- Alexey.