ant-user mailing list archives

From T E Schmitz <mail...@numerixtechnology.de>
Subject Re: [signjar] prevent double signing
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:28:56 GMT
Hello Ivan,
Thank you for your help.

Ivan Ivanov wrote:

> I should correct myself a little. There is no neede to
> parse last after you retrieve it as long, because
> <touch> task has millis attribute.
> You can use it like this
> <touch file="myfile" millis="${buildfile.last}"/>

Touch and the script below worked a treat!
Maybe we should also mention for people searching the archive that the
following libraries need to be in Ant's classpath:

Jakarta BSF 2.3.0
Rhino 1.5R3
----------------------

I'm still looking to find out if you can determine whether a jar file is
already signed or not.
I had a look at the commandline tool jarsigner. But that comes back with
"jarsigner: java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed" when there
is no signature.

> --- Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisanius@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>to get the file modified date you can use something
>>like this:
>>
>><project>
>>
>>     <scriptdef name="getlm" language="javascript">
>>     </scriptdef>
>>
>></project>
>>

>>I borrowed the above script from a previous thread
>>in
>>ant's mailing list called Ant Get FileSize using
>>exec?. You can see it for the original source.

I had seen the original script but somehow I didn't put 1+1 together.
Never used the option al tasks before ;-)

--

Regards/Gruß,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz