ant-user mailing list archives

From T E Schmitz <>
Subject [signjar] prevent double signing
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 14:26:28 GMT

I am using the signjar task to sign a set of jar files for a WebStart
application. Some of the jars have already been signed by Sun (e.g.
mail.jar) and as a jar mustn't have more than one signature I need to
exclude those files from being signed.

I misunderstood and tried the "lazy" attribute but it only prevents
re-signing with the same signature.

a) Is there a means of determining which jars are signed with the
purpose of building an exclude list?

b) I would like the signed jar to bear the same modification date as the
original. I can't see any means of obtaining a file's modification date
in order to touch the new file with it.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

To unsubscribe, e-mail: