ant-user mailing list archives

From "Igor A. Deruga" <ingva...@hotbox.ru>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with exec Windows XP
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:33:14 GMT
Hello, Peter!

As far as I remember, I used to stop Tomcat before building project and start
it after the build. If it isn't currently running, the stop task would fail,
but nothing bad would happen. So you just try to stop it and then - start it.

I don't think that it's a good idea to look at "ps -A" output ;)

Sincerely
	Igor