ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Echo a file to another file
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:24:34 GMT
Jan and Alexey,

thank you for your answers, <loadfile> + <echo> trick
does the job and I will also try the other two
possibilites.

I asked this question in the following context: we are
having a Readme file for our project that describes
the bugfixes done in the current build, known issues
in it and the source files that have changed since the
previous build.

Up to now I have worked out the genaration of the
changed files by using <cvstagdiff> to create a xml
file with the chaged files, that using <style> to
format it as required and finally using
<loadproperties>+<echo> to place it on the top of
Readme file.

A little bit off-topic question is: do you know how
can I ask Bugzilla (without opening a browser and
clicking of course) to return me a list with the bugs
that have been closed (between given dates) and the
bugs that are still opened? Any pointers on does
bugzilla expose such an API?

Thank you again for the help

Ivan