ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: How do I execute a sudo ssh command?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 00:19:17 GMT
If there is a security policy in place that prevents you from running sudo commands without
a password, then I would suggest changing the policy, rather than going with the option below.
Setting the setuid bit is probably more of a securty risk than running a sudo command without
a password. Of course, both can be exploited if the permissions on the executable are not
restricted.

-Rob A