ant-user mailing list archives

From Keith Robertson <kojak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Use the replace task to insert line numbers and file names?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:23:22 GMT
Is it possible to use the replace task to scan
sourcecode for tokens and then replace them with the
line number of that token in its respective file?

I've looked at ant's docs and was hoping to see
something like an environment variable for the line
number and perhaps the file name of the current file
being scanned but I didn't find anything.

I was hoping I could do something like this...
<replace dir="${mysrc}" token="__LINE__"
value="${CURRENT_LINE}"/>
<replace dir="${mysrc}" token="__FILE__"
value="${CURRENT_FILE}"/>

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I might do this?

Cheers,
Keith