ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [signjar] prevent double signing
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:28:37 GMT
--- T E Schmitz <mailreg@numerixtechnology.de> wrote:

> Hello Ivan,
> Thank you for your help.
>

> Touch and the script below worked a treat!
> Maybe we should also mention for people searching
> the archive that the
> following libraries need to be in Ant's classpath:
>
> Jakarta BSF 2.3.0
> Rhino 1.5R3
> ----------------------
It has already been mentioned several times in the
list and in the documentation (Library Dependencies
section).

> I'm still looking to find out if you can determine
> whether a jar file is
> already signed or not.

I had not idea how to do it. All I can tell is that I
keep thridy party jars and the jars which I build in
separate folders so when I want to sign my jars they
are not mixed with the third party ones.