ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: method not found when running ant
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:26:13 GMT
--- Brian.Allen@regulusgroup.com wrote:

> It turns out there was a OS bundled version of ant.
> I removed it and my
> diagnostics test is correct now. My error is
> sourcejammer related now I
> believe.
>
> this is the output from the diagnostics now and the
> attempted ant task.

If you are now at least finding the correct version of
Ant the rest should be relatively simple.  That
diagnostics output contains a lot of noise, the rest
should be a matter of unsetting CLASSPATH again and
making sure your <taskdefs> and so on are correct.  If
you have all those jars you mentioned before in
$ANT_HOME/lib you should have very little other
configuration to do.

-Matt