ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Bartmess <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject Trying to run CGI script on server after build
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:21:36 GMT
I've got a product I'm working on that needs a "validation" script run
after the build is complete. The Ant script right now FTP's the built
modules to the server, but I have to manually use the browser to run the
script.

Is there any Task out there that can handle this, and return the
resulting page contents to me, so I can check whether it's a valid build
or not?

Thanks for any help!
--
David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer