ant-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Balakrishnan <>
Subject <cvs ant task with spaces in package attribute
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:11:50 GMT

I was trying to run the <cvs ant task with package="Tran center Web"
i.e the package name with spaces in it and the ant task keeps
failing.The ant task succeeds when i use package="TrancenterEAR" i.e
any name without spaces.WSAD 5.1.2 lets me create a project name with
spaces in it.

How can I handle spaces in the package name while using the cvs ant
taks ? I have defined a <property name="cvs.package"
value="TransactionCenterWeb"/> at the top of the build file and I use
this in the ant task as package="${cvs.package}"

I have tried the following to no avail:" \'TCWeb Test\'"
 I am able to run it from the command line by using "TCWeb Test"
 for the package when doing a cvs checkout command.

Thanks in advance for your help,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message