ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: Any recommended methods for build and deployment in weblogic and jboss servers?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:57:15 GMT
we use the java task:

  <target name="deploy" depends="init">
    <java fork="true" classname="weblogic.Deployer">
      <classpath refid="classpath"/>
      <arg line="-verbose -noexit -name ${DEPLOY_NAME} -nostage -source
${DEPLOY_SOURCE}  -targets ${TARGET_SERVER}  -adminurl
t3://localhost:${Server.Admin.ListenPort} -user ${Server.Admin.Username}
-password ${Server.Admin.Password} -deploy"/>
    </java>
  </target>

  <target name="deploy.beans" description="deploys ejb ear">
  	<antcall target="deploy">
      <param name="DEPLOY_NAME" value="${BEAN_APPLICATION_NAME}"/>
      <param name="DEPLOY_SOURCE" value="${APPLICATION_DIR}/myEar.ear"/>
      <param name="TARGET_SERVER" value="${APP_SERVER_NAME}"/>

  	</antcall>
  </target>

we have 3 servers under the domain, admin, web, and "app" server where
the beans are deployed. a little ant scripting and this could probably
be made a bit more generic. currently we have a separate target for each
component we need to deploy.