ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nibeck Mike" <Nibeck.M...@PBGC.GOV>
Subject ANT 1.6, SCP and session timeout
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:07:46 GMT
I'm trying to connect from a Windows machine to a Solaris box using SCP.
I get the following output from the any task:

[scp] Connecting to 192.168.*.*

FAILED
\test\build.xml:16: No response from server

SCP is running on the server, as I can use other SCP clients to copy
files.  The release notes for this version of SCP talk about adding a
session timeout parameter as follows:

- allowing to set timeout value in opening sockets,
     Session.connect(int timeout)

Is there anyway I can access this from within the ANT script??

Thoughts on problem?

_mike