ant-user mailing list archives

From "Barnes, Michael" <MBar...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject preserving case
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 20:18:14 GMT
How do I get stcheckout to recoginize that I have changed the case of a file
and replace it with the new file?

I have a file that is all upper case and have renamed it to mixed case.
Unfortunately, the stcheckout task does not seem to remove the old file and
replace it with the new file.

eg. FINISH.gif --> Finish.gif

Thanks

TIAA-CREF