ant-user mailing list archives

From "Barnes, Michael" <MBar...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Switching JDK
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:23:28 GMT
I thought about that. But my problem is that this is being called from an
automated build process which is managaging several ant scripts.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberto Juarez [mailto:rjuarez@omnilogic.es]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 9:21 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Switching JDK

You could try to change the JAVA_HOME environment variable via a shell
script.

Cheers.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
> TIAA-CREF

TIAA-CREF