ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Davidson" <Je...@rocketgaming.com>
Subject Why did I wait so long?
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:28:45 GMT
Ant-users,

I have just gotten around to investigating <macrodef/>.  Oh, happy days
are here again!  If only I had looked at this sooner.

Now to get back to wrapping up all my blocks of repeated code...

Cheers,
~Jeff D.

This electronic message transmission, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the
individuals to which this e-mail is addressed and is to be reviewed and used exclusively for
authorized company purposes.  This transmission may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified
that any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or taking of any action in
reliance upon the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you
may have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete or destroy the original message and/or any copy of it from your computer
system and/or your files.  Thank you.