ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bob Hays, Computer Geek" <>
Subject Re: Need help re development
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:52:34 GMT
Yes, eclipse has a well developed CVS interface.  You would need a login
(pref anonymous one) to the CVS on the internet, then use the CVS plugin to
attach to that.  Then use the popup menu on the HEAD item to create a
project from that.

Its how I do all my local (on my PowerBook no less - I still find it amazing
I can run a full source control system and IDE all on one portable machine)
and remote work these days.

Have fun! - Bob