ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: <import> and <path>s
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:45:41 GMT
Note that by putting the extension classpath before the <import>,
and removing the it from common.xml, this works fine, and has the
advantage of failing the build is the importing build file does
not declare a path with the required ID.

Kind of like having an 'abstract' path.

Granted, that's more a side effect than by design, far from being
either obvious or elegant, but it should work nonetheless (although
I didn't try it). --DD