ant-user mailing list archives

From "Fox, Cheri" <cheri....@thomson.com>
Subject Help with buiding xml file using javadoc
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:18:01 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to build an xml file using javadoc.  The original ant task came
from a developer in our group.  I have changed to work on our build machine
but I am unable to see where it is actually creating the xml file.  He says
that when he builds, the xml file goes to the root directory.  When I build
using his setup on one of our AIX boxes I am not able to find the xml file.
I would like to find a way to send it to a specific directory.  destdir
doesn't work with the doclet. I have looked at the archives and it mentions
using additionalparam attribute however I do not see how to pass in a path
using that attribute.  Here is my snippet of code.

<target name="create.handler.xml" >
        <javadoc
            sourcepath="${LOCAL.SRC.DIR}prism/${CLASSES}"
                        packagenames="${JAVADOC.PACKAGENAMES}"
                        doclet="com.tlrg.nsa.admin.javadoc.HandlerDocReader"
                        docletpath="${DOCLET}">
                        <classpath refid="admin2.cpath"/>
        </javadoc>
    </target>