ant-user mailing list archives

From "George Dibi" <George.D...@intervoice.com>
Subject RE: nested "fileset" error
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:12:55 GMT
Hey guys,

Can someone tell me how to have build.xml file to take a command line
arguments? An example file would be appreciated.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Purcell [mailto:spurcell@vertisinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 10:17 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: nested "fileset" error

I am trying to create a war file with certain jar files. According to
the docs the <lib> element takes a <fileset>. But upon execution of the
script I an error. I have googled this error, but do not see any known
problems.

Error from compiler: "The <zipfileset> type doesn't support the nested
"fileset" element."

Does anyone know of a workaround to only select certain jars for my war
file?

<war
     destfile="${build.dir}/dist/abc.war"
     webxml="${build.dir}/src/abc/WEB-INF/web.xml">
     <fileset dir="${build.dir}/src/abc"  includes="index.html" />
     <classes dir="${build.dir}/build" />
     <lib>
                <fileset dir="${build.dir}/src/lib" casesensitive="yes">
            <include file="test.jar" />
         </fileset>
     </lib>
 </war>