ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Gill" <Ben.G...@t-mobile.co.uk>
Subject Appending to ANT classpath
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:07:33 GMT
Hi,

I have some optional jar's that I need in the classpath for my build.xml
file to work.  I don't want to copy them to ANT_HOME/lib for them to get
picked up, else all developers will need to copy these files to that
dir.

How can I add these jar files to ANT's classpath without:

1)       using -lib on the command line (involves writing a wrapper, not
very tidy - wrapper needs to work on dos/unix etc..)

2)       writing an ant task to copy the jar files to ANT_HOME/lib

3)       exporting CLASSPATH before running the ant script...

Is there anyway of appending to the CLASSPATH from within the build.xml
file itself?