ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dale Anson" <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: Feature Requests for Ant?
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 05:19:26 GMT
The best way is to submit a feature request through Ant's bugzilla.  There
is a link on the front page of the Ant site.  Then follow up on the Ant
developer list, and if you bug people enough, it'll get done.  You'll get
a quicker response if you can attach a patch to the enhancement request
that fixes the problem, and an added benefit of attaching a patch is that
you can use it right away.

HTH,

Dale