ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Manz <Michael_M...@abas.de>
Subject Re: Perforce Tasks not working with Ant 1.6.2?
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:37:11 GMT

Hi Antioine

I have oro 2.0.8 installed. this is not the fix for the problem.
I reinstalled ant 1.6.2 a second time, now it works (?).
Don't know what the problem was, perhaps some mixed versions.

Ciao

Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

> Hello Michael,
> I have had this problem too, while running the ant test suite. I think 
> you need to upgrade to the latest version of jakarta-oro. (2.0.8)
> Let me know if oro 2.0.8 fixes your problem.
> Cheers,
> Antoine
>
> Michael Manz wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I just updated my Ant 1.5.1 to Ant 1.6.2. (new directory, just 
>> changed the Ant Path)
>> Now the Perforce Tasks are crashing...   (see below)
>> I searched for misconfigured paths, but found none.
>> What is the Problem? Seems noone else have the same Errors. (is the 
>> solution so obvious?)
>> Same script works fine on my old Ant Version.
>>
>> console log:
>> [p4change] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 
>> org.apache.oro.text.regex.Util.substitute(Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;Lorg/apache/oro/text/re

>>
>> gex/PatternMatcher;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Pattern;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Substitution;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

>>
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Unknown Source)
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Unknown Source)
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Change$2.process(P4Change.java:99)

>>
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4OutputStream.processBuffer(P4OutputStream.java:67)

>>
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4OutputStream.write(P4OutputStream.java:54)

>>
>> [p4change]     at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:99)
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.StreamPumper.run(StreamPumper.java:82)
>> [p4change]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>> [p4change] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 
>> org.apache.oro.text.regex.Util.substitute(Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;Lorg/apache/oro/text/re

>>
>> gex/PatternMatcher;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Pattern;Lorg/apache/oro/text/regex/Substitution;Ljava/lang/String;I)I

>>
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Unknown Source)
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Unknown Source)
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Change$1.process(P4Change.java:62)

>>
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4OutputStream.processBuffer(P4OutputStream.java:67)

>>
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4OutputStream.write(P4OutputStream.java:54)

>>
>> [p4change]     at java.io.OutputStream.write(OutputStream.java:99)
>> [p4change]     at 
>> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.StreamPumper.run(StreamPumper.java:82)
>> [p4change]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>>
>>
>> Thanks for your help,
>> Michael
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>
>>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message