ant-user mailing list archives

From Wojciech Biela <wbi...@exorigo.pl>
Subject scp task fails when no files match
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:10:00 GMT
Hi,

I hoped to find something on this in the mail archives, but I didn't.
Strange, I was pretty sure I'm not the first to run into this ... anyway:

I use scp to get files from a remote serwer to a local dir, the whole
script works fine until the remote dir is empty (i.e. the pattern
doesn't match any files to download), then it fails ..

is there any way to make it just not do anything, just siletly pass, the
scp "failonerror" attribute is not a good choise because I want
transmission problems to cause biuld errors, but an empty dir should not
be considered an error.

any ideas ?

thanks in advance

Best regards