ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Koberg <...@koberg.com>
Subject Re: Improving Tasks
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:40:36 GMT
Rhino wrote:

> 1. Provide for a masked input field so that it could be used to prompt
> for a password that would remain unreadable to anyone looking over the
> users shoulder. (I envision adding a 'mask="true"' parameter to make
> that possible with the default for 'mask' being 'false'.)

I like this alot.

Another area that would be nice to 'improve' (maybe it already exists in
another form?) would be the condition task. I have a situation where I
would like to get the input from a yes/no input task (Would you like to
get xxx from the server?), if yes then prompt from username and
password. Is this currently possible?

best,
-Rob