ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Redl <wasti.r...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6.2 failing to bootstrap
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:55:47 GMT
Laconia Data Systems wrote:

>Sounds like you have an adapter missing..this solution works when compiling
>ANT scripts within Eclipse:
>add the following property before compiling:
><property name="build.compiler"
>value="org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter"/>
>Martin-

No, I've debugged into Ant and it's simply that this statement:
Class.forName("com.sun.tools.javac.Main");
throws a ClassNotFoundException. Then it does the same for Ant's attempt
with a different class loader. (this.getClass().getClassLoader() within
CompilerAdapterFactory.)

I'm compiling from a clean source tar.gz - the probability of the
Javac13 adapter missing is rather low, anyway.

Sebastian