ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <>
Subject nested "fileset" error
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:17:02 GMT
I am trying to create a war file with certain jar files. According to the docs the <lib>
element takes a <fileset>. But upon execution of the script I an error. I have googled
this error, but do not see any known problems.
Error from compiler: "The <zipfileset> type doesn't support the nested "fileset" element."

Does anyone know of a workaround to only select certain jars for my war file?
     <fileset dir="${build.dir}/src/abc"  includes="index.html" />
     <classes dir="${build.dir}/build" />
                <fileset dir="${build.dir}/src/lib" casesensitive="yes">
            <include file="test.jar" />