ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: copy task
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:37:26 GMT
Bruce:
If all ** directories live under a single parent, you
can use that for <copy>'s toDir attribute, specify
enablemultiplemappings="true" and use a nested
(composite) <mapper>.  If, however, you do not know
all the possible values of ** things are a little more
difficult depending on how complicated you wish to
make them.

HTH,
Matt