ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: using ant to archive a file
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:54:51 GMT
I would suggest puting the config.xml into version control. Then only keeping 1 or two backups
deployed in the environment. This would allow you to loose the DATETIMESPAMP and just rename
it to config.xml.bak and config.xml.bak.old. Then you can delete the xml.bak.old and rename
the .xml and .xml.bak with each deployment. If you need to go back more than 2 versions, go
to source control and get the one you want.

-Rob Anderson