ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: flatten mapper for scp task?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:32:38 GMT
> Are there plans
> to enhance the scp task in this way? (It would make sense since scp is
> basically a variant of the copy task, with the exception that scp is
> primarily determined for copying files to remote machines.)

As far as I know, there are no plans to add this feature. The scp task is not really a variant
of the copy task, although the do perform similar functions. The scp task was created to duplicate
the features of command line scp. The feature you speak of does not exist in command line
scp. You can certainly submit the enhancement request, but with an easy workaround, I doubt
it would be worth the effort to implement.