ant-user mailing list archives

From Holger Rauch <holger.ra...@heitec.de>
Subject Re: flatten mapper for scp task?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:22:11 GMT
Hi Ivan!

First of all, thanks a lot for your quick reply!

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Ivan Ivanov wrote:

> How about first copying the files to a temporary
> directory and then scp'ing to the server and finally
> deleting then from tmp:
> [...]

I verified your suggestion and it works indeed. Thanks a lot!
Nevertheless, I still think something like a flatten="true" attribute or
a corresponding <mapper> element could save a lot of typing. Are there plans
to enhance the scp task in this way? (It would make sense since scp is
basically a variant of the copy task, with the exception that scp is
primarily determined for copying files to remote machines.)

Greetings,

	Holger