ant-user mailing list archives

From project member <learning_...@yahoo.com>
Subject "ant init " command giving error
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:17:45 GMT
hello all,
it would be great if anyone could tell me why i am getting this
exception when i run " ant init "

E:\software\TDK_2.3\webapps\my_App\WEB-INF\build\build.xml:371:
Basedir E:\softwareTDK_2.3 does not exist

i have cheked environment variables ( i know if they were wrong i
wouldnt have reached to this point too, anyway ), and torque.properties and build.properties
file in my application. i have no clue what to do.
it's frustrating .
( i think this is the correct list to which i have diverted the question ? )

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger
Now