ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Help request on <cvschangelog>
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:56:03 GMT
Dominique,

Thank you for your answer. I also thought that it
might be a pure CVS issue. However, I am still two
lazy to generate these reports manually so I am
thinking of writing custom task that invokes cvs diff
instead of cvs log (as I said in the prevois email cvs
-q rdiff -s -r tag1 -r tag2 module fits my needs) and
collect the results in XML format, so that I can parse
them to the format required. How do you estimate this:
is it achievable and senssefull?

Thank you
Ivan